Assisted Living in Hammonton
Meeting the needs of individual residents with attentive care, professionalism, and courteous service, our independent living facility is staffed with the most experienced and caring healthcare professionals in the region. Offering high-quality accommodations, we strive to ensure your loved one’s continued comfort, safety, and quality of life. With an on-site wellness center, nutritious meals, housekeeping and scheduled physical activities, we are one of the most comprehensive assisted living facilities that Hammonton has to offer.
Our senior living facilities include the following amenities:
- Private or shared apartment-style rooms
- On-site kitchen serving three full, nutritious meals a day
- On-site wellness center assisting with medication management
- Transportation for doctor and therapy appointments
- Assistance with individual healthcare plans
- 24-hour security and emergency response systems
- Planned group activities and events every day of the week
- Scheduled group trips and outings
- Physical Therapy on site
By assisting those who are converting from private pay to Medicaid, we strive to make your loved one’s stay at The Heritage as stress-free and comfortable as possible. Each of our staff members has proven a commitment to our residents’ health, safety, and overall quality of life, and we all strive every day to ensure their happiness.
Find out more about what makes the Heritage different by scheduling a facility tour today or by calling our client liaison team today.